Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mister Roboto

Due to some recent, unforeseen tragedies, I have been unable to focus
on my blogging duties. When life tests you, it just doesn't let up!!
Positive thoughts. Rainbows and puppies. Whatever.
 
Anyhoo,
the challenge this week at Dilly Beans is ROBOTS!!
Megan has some wonderful new robot images available in her shop
and the DT just couldn't wait to color them up this week!
I have had this cute Recollections paper for quite a while.
It is perfect for this robot themed card.
 
I used #441 Sprockets Heart image.
Really great image for a masculine card. I have the hardest time with those.

I also finally got to use a sentiment stamp from a Robot set
I have had for years. Looks like I can finally make good use of them now.
 
Drop by the Dilly Beans challenges blog and get inspired to play long!!
 
 

1 comment:

Feel free to comment or just vent.